Regan Baker Design
Is a full service Interior Design firm specializing in residential and hospitality design. We offer interior design, decorating, and stylizing services in the Bay Area, as well as help with conceptual ideas via the world wide web. As a certified Interior Designer, I can provide full interior architectural drawing sets to the city for permit. We would love to help you create a space with your personal style. If you live in the Bay Area or surrounding hills, or need help stylizing your space with inspirational paints, fabrics, furniture and more via the web, please contact me!
Word Journey + Personal Style Branding
Types of Services
- Need help selecting a perfect paint color? Not sure if you should refinish your cabinets on your newly purchased home? Need help with accessorizing your place? Let us know how we can help!
- Image boards (style definition boards) are necessary for those clients who want help understanding their style. The image board is a collection of images put together after we've branded you. The images reinstate that the client and design team are on the same page about style and taste. Check here for some imagery board examples.
- This includes a scaled furniture floor plan, and if possible, suggestions of custom built-ins of the area(s) in scope. I submit detailed drawings to custom furniture shops in the city. Drawings are then built based on RBD's drawings and installed by your contractor or a custom furniture shop.
- We enjoy recreating a space from scratch. Need tiles selected for your bathroom, flooring for your kitchen, or a redesign of your fireplace? We can help! Need a complete set of plans for the city? Our drawings can be submitted to the city for permitting.
- Can't seem to find the perfect dining table, coffee table or sofa? Custom furniture isn't as expensive as you might think. You'll soon discover how your one-of-a-kind was worth the extra 10-15% over a basic.
- Our contractor relationships and project management skills will keep your project on time and in budget. No need to be home for installations, that's were we come in.
- Designer discounts vary at each showroom, but typically you can expect to save 10-20% off the retail price.
Fees vary because each client's needs are different. Full-service interior design work is billed at an hourly rate. For smaller projects, a flat fee per room is offered as a starting point.
Space Planning + Custom Built-ins
Moving Wall + Architectural Finish Selections
Furniture design and purchasing
Project Management + Construction Administration